PT SERIES - HIGH PRESSURE MIXERS
The Blueline PT range of centrifugal pumps features a multi-channel impeller and an unique aggressive double chopping mechanism to give reliable pumping, and ease of use.
The Blueline PT range is available in a wide range of models, including tractor driven, engine driven, and direct coupled electric units.
This range of pumps are ideal for applications requiring a substantial pressure capability combined with trouble free solids handling such as with umbilical systems.
|PTH Series||Input RPM||Pressure
Power HP (kW)
|PTH65||540 / 1000||6 - 12||45 - 150||65 - 90 (50 - 67)|
|PTH80||540||5 - 7||45 - 150||65 - 75 (50 - 60)|
|PTH100||540||4 - 6||60 - 240||70 - 90 (50 - 67)|
|PTH80K||540 / 1000||6 - 14||60 - 270||100 - 160 (75 - 120)|
|PTH150||540 / 1000||2 - 5||35 - 450||120 - 150 (90 - 112)|
The high performance chopping mechanism ensures thorough maceration of slurry prior to entry into the impeller reducing the risk of blockage.
Shear pin protection of the chopping mechanism and independent sealing of both gearbox and pump casings ensures long and trouble free working life.
- Maximum capacity - 270 m3/h
- Maximum head - 137 m
- Power requirements - 65 to 160 HP
Available in five sizes to ensure accurate matching?of pump to application.
- High efficiency multi channel impeller
- No auxiliary cooling requirement
- High performance chopping system
- Shear pin protection of cutter element
- Twin sealing of Pump and Gearbox
- Oil Bath between pump casing and gearbox
- Heavy duty high quality castings
- User serviceable wearing parts
- Heavy duty linkage frame for tractor mounting
- Hydraulic primer with 16 bar delivery valve
- Pipe work options to suit user requirement
- Remote control outlet changeover valve
- Pressure control divert system
- Fully integrated pumping systems